One word.. Sephora.
Sure of course I took numerous trips into Sephora while I was in Paris aaaand there was also a huge MAC store right next door so of course I had to wander in there too! I didn’t buy one piece of clothing for myself in Paris but you best believe I bought a new face ha!
- Dr Jart Rubber Mask Hydration Lover.. never knew you could get this in Brown Thomas until now but anyway.. Dr Jart is a Korean skincare brand. If you’re into skincare at all you’ll know the Korean’s have it spot on! Korean skincare is all the rage at the mo. The mask is on-rail! My skin felt like it was hydrated from within when I was finished with it! Just word of advice, don’t wear it in front of bae haha! You can get it here for €10.50 🙂
- Pixi Glow Tonic.. okay, so this is something I’ve wanted to try for ages but never bought it. Will someone tell me whyyy I waited so long to try it?! It’s unreal! I use it every two to three days and my skin is in the better of it 🙂 I wouldn’t use it everyday as there is an exfoliant in it. You can get 100ml here for €15 if you wanna try it before committing to the big bottle 🙂
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Brown.. Nah. It’s grand like but I’m so disappointed because her black tattoo liner is phenom! The brown one is very sticky and creases onto the eyelid if you don’t powder your eyelid first. It’ll do for during the day when I’m at work and stuff but I’d terrified to wear it on a night out. I’ll be swiftly returning to my Inglot gel liner! If you do for some reason wanna try the Kat Von D one , you can get it here for €20.
- MAC Mineralise Moisture Foundation.. I wanted to try another foundation, while I like it, it still doesn’t compare to my trusted Nars. The MAC one is super dewy! Like I have to put loads of powder on my face to make sure it doesn’t budge and it still looks like my face is wet! Of course for this reason I like it ❤ .. the only thing I don’t like about it is the fact it doesn’t last all day. I have to touch it up once or twice throughout the day. That could just be me though, I sit with my face resting on my hand at my desk for 8 hours of the day. If you have dry skin, this is the foundation for you 🙂 You can pick it up here for €39. I wear NC30 in the winter and NC40 in the summer.
- The Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter… stop it. Stop it now. UNREEEAL!! I bought it last Friday and haven’t put foundation on my face since! It’s not a foundation, it’s this glow thing you’re supposed to wear mixed or under your foundation but by itself, it’s everything!! My skin looks so healthy and glowy! Bit of this and a bit of bronzer and off I went.. weak! You can get it here for €40. I wear tan (shade 5) obvs.
- MAC Peaches Blush.. “I saw Michelle Keegan wearing MAC Peaches blush so I bought MAC Peaches blush”.. would you believe I started wearing pink blush! Lads, I look about 12 years old, it’s so youthful I’m weak! Now, I only put on a tiny bit mind you but still! This is the one I got for €24.
That’s me done make-up shopping now for a while, I could actually fill a house with the amount of stuff I have haha.
Any questions, send me a DM on Insta 🙂